Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals at Cam and Motor Mine to fill the below vacancies that have arisen in the Engineering Department.
The successful candidate will report to the Mechanical Chargehand and will among other duties be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performing shift work and carrying out maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Conducts effective root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Identifies equipment that needs improvement, upgrading or replacement and recommends to the Chargehand.
- Able to operate ad show experience of working with HDPE pipe welding machine.
- Carrying out duties in compliance with and in support of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management Systems
Qualifications And Experience
Qualification and experience
- Class 1 Journeyman Welding/ Fabrication.
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- HDPE pipe welding experience will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of HSE systems and standards.
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit written applications
together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Senior Human Resources Officer Cam and Motor Mine
P.O Box 57
Or Email to email@example.com