Wanted is a Hatcheries Manager to join an organisation in the Agro Processing sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops, implements and manages goals, plans, policies and procedures to meet the strategic objectives of the Hatcheries Division.
- Accountable for the achievement of Key Performance Indicators by the Hatchery Department.
- Manages Hatcheries Division finances including Budget preparation and cost management.
- Setting & executing the Hatchery annual budget based on agreed company strategy.
- Managing the egg bank & maintaining a minimum egg bank as per SOP
- Liaises with Chicks Sales
- Identifies, monitors & reports abnormal quality & mortality issues immediately to Company Veterinarian/ Breeder Exec & Layer Exec and closes case within reasonable timeframe
- Keeps up to date with technical specs from suppliers and global industry trends in hatchery technology
- Works closely with Irvine’s group specialists to share & implement best practices
- Maintain and analyse data to make effective decisions
- Analyses costs and ensures all costs are within set & agreed budget and takes corrective action when necessary
- Ensures compliance with Irvine’s production and bio-security standards
- Leading and Managing diverse group of team members
Qualifications And Competencies
- Relevant tertiary educational qualification in Animal Science / Animal Production and demonstrable managerial experience.
- 5 years experience and at least 2 years at manegerial level
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Hatcheries-Manager/2027