We are looking for a highly capable Guest House Manager to manage two guest houses in Ngezi Turf. The person will be responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, day-to-day staff management and guests. The candidate will work very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee the operations functions of the Guest house, as per the organizational chart.
- Ensure full compliance to operating controls, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for rooms, food & beverage, admin & general, on target and accurate.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Supervise support staff, such as cooks and housekeepers, and direct their daily duties.
- Additional professional duties include maintaining records of incoming and outgoing guests, double-checking guest house maintenance work, attending to guests' personal requests and supporting all departments.
Qualifications And Experience
- A diploma in Hotel Management / Tourism Management and Business Administration, a degree will be an added advantage
- 5 years experience in hotel management and property maintenance.
- Valid driver's license
- Good command of spoken and written English,
- Flexible-Can work under min supervision
How To Apply
Applicants must submit copies of their CVs to: email@example.com with the subject “Guest House Manager”
Deadline for applications is Tuesday 11 August 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.