National Handling Services Training School is offering a fantastic opportunity for school leavers and graduates who would want to pursue a career in aviation. Trainees will benefit from in-depth training and certification in courses that will set them off to a rewarding career in aviation. The program involves 1 month classroom training in Harare and a year of paid internship. Candidates stand a high chance of employment with the company should vacancies arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should be between 18 years and 25 years.
- Possess at least 5 O'levels including Maths & English.
- Valid class 2 Driver's License, Class 1 will be an added advantage.
- Valid medical and defensive certificate are an added advantage.
- Minimum driving experience of 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters indicating the training required, their preferred city for internship (note trainees will meet own accommodation costs), and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: Humancapital365@gmail.com
NB: Registration fees: Trainees who are shortlisted for enrolment will be required to pay a once off fee of USD$200.00 to cover training materials. Women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 01 February 2023