Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of GRAPHIC DESIGNER which has arisen within the Judicial Service Commission. The Commission is a dynamic organization that comprises of competent and professional staff. The incumbent will be stationed at the Judicial Service Commission-Secretariat.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
The Graphic Designer will assist the Head of the Judicial Training Institute of Zimbabwe (JTIZ) to:
- Design visual concepts using graphic design tools including designing of software based on Judicial Service Commission's requirements
- Design and distribute materials through various media platforms. that promote the Judicial Service Commission's visit, among stakeholders and other court users
- Create a wide range of graphics, animations and layouts for product illustrations. ,Judicial Service Commission logos, and websites with software such as photoshop, corel draw, adobe illustrator and adobe lightroom
- Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submit them for approval by the Secretary or delegated authority
- Select colours, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Photography and video editing
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Competence And Skills For Post:
The person must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in graphic design or Fine Arts or Diploma in Multi-Media Development
- At least 3 years proven graphic designing experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, In Design Quark, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Experience with computer-aided design
- Knowledge of content management systems word press, joomla, drag and drop, drupal 7 etc. will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of certificates to The Secretary to the Judicial Service Commission, JSC House, No.161 Josiah Chinamano Avenue. Corner Josiah Chinamano Avenue and Seventh Street, Harare
or alternatively post to
The Secretary to the Judicial Service Commission,
P.O. Box CY 28, Causeway,
NB: Only Short Listed Candidates Meeting The Above Requirements Will Be Contacted.