- Irvine's Zimbabwe is the country's largest integrated poultry producer and supplier of premium quality frozen poultry, farm fresh table eggs and day-old chicks.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill management training positions in various disciplines.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Candidates will be expected to undergo a training programme of up to 24 months.
- After successful completion of the training programme, incumbents may be appointed to substantive positions.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Degree (2.1 or better) in: Mechanical and Production Engineering
- 'A' Levels
- 5 '0' Levels - English and Mathematics is a prerequisite
- Applicants must be 25 years or younger
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Good analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Graduated in 2021 or 2022
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Copies of all Academic Certificates to:
Human Resources Manager Irvine's Zimbabwe
P.O Box 815, Waterfalls,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will disqualify applicants.