Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to enrol in our Graduate Development Program. The program offers an exciting opportunity for proactive, passionate, and innovative undergraduates to grow and become effective members of the workforce.
The robust program provides mentoring, focused coaching, and intensive training in preparation for the possible appointment to substantive posts and exposure to the world of work and "off the job" approaches to technical, management and leadership, competency acquisition and development.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications And Experience
- A 2.1 degree Class or better from a recognised Institution.
- At least 3 'A' Level passes with a grade C or better, 5 '0' Level passes, including Mathematics and English.
- Should be aged 25 years and below:
- Degree in Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Business Studies and Computer Science/ Computer Science/ Cyber Security/ Information Security and Assurance/ Software Engineering and Computer Engineering.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer Literate
How To Apply
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum Vitae including the following information:
- Position applied for, Qualifications/Experience, Certified copies of academic and/or professional certificates, Any points the applicant feels may influence selection to his/her advantage.
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1110 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare, or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an envelope clearly marked "Application For A Vacant Post - State Post Being Applied For" to reach the Director General or
Email: email@example.com not later than 23 September 2022