A leading organisation in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit recently qualified graduates to participate in a competence based 2 year Graduate Learnership Program.
Under the mentorship of the Strategy and Research Manager, the position shall he responsible for the following, among other learnership duties:-
Duties And Responsibilities
- Participating in qualitative and quantitative researches to inform strategy formulation;
- Compiling business cases and business plans;
- Conducting market researches and surveys;
- Performance monitoring and evaluation:
- Data mining and data analytics.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 '0' levels including English and Mathematics;
- 3 'A' level passes;
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Operations Research or Business Studies and Computing Science (Class 2.1 or better);
- 25 years of age or below.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of birth, academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday 11 March 2022.
N.B. Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.