Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidag to fill graduate trainee positions in the following disciplines:
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Degree in Business Management/Statistics
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Degree in Purchasing & Supply
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Industrial Relations
Candidates will be expected to undergo a training programme of up to 24 months. After successful completion of training programme, the incumbents maybe appointed to substantive positions.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Degree (2.1 or better) in respective fields.
- At least 2 'A Level passes
- 5 '0' levels - English and Mathematics is a prerequisite
- Applicant must be 25years and below
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Good analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Copies of all Academic Certificates to:
The advertiser Di6578386
Herald Office, Harare
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.