Applications are invited for the above position that has risen in our Human Capital Department at Standards Association of Zimbabwe. Purpose of the job is to assist in developing and attaining safety, health, environment and quality goals.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures 100% participation of the employees in implementing of the IMS
- Updating IMS files and maintaining all records
- Support in employee on-boarding process including the scheduling of induction for a new employees as well as medical bookings
- Taking the initiative by ensuring that the Association carries out SHEQ programs
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Science or Technical discipline.
- OSHEMAC is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Management System Certification Standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 etc.)
- 1 year working experience( through industrial attachment/ internship )
- Training in management systems auditing or knowledge of auditing management systems is an added advantage
- Computer skills – Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint and knowledge of online meeting platforms is an added advantage
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed CV should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org