Join the inspired family;
If you are passionate about building a career in a digital, agile and customer – centric organisation, you are highly encouraged to apply for the Econet Graduate Development Programme. This two year training program will accelerate careers for the selected candidates. You will work across different Risk Sections and benefit from coaching and learning opportunities throughout the duration of the program.
Joining the Program
To join this exciting development programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:-
- A minimum of six GSCE/GCE Ordinary level passes including English and Mathematics (i.e. a pass is a C or better)
- .A minimum of three Advanced level passes (i.e. a pass is a C or better).
- Relevant Undergraduate degree with a minimum pass of 2.1 degree class or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be aged 25 years & below as of the 1st of June 2022.
- The Degree Certificates, Transcripts and all other relevant qualifications should be available and ready for presentation to the company.
- Should be available to start the training on the 1st of June 2022.
All interested candidates must submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) which shows the following details (among others) – Age of Candidate, Name of the degree programme studied, the degree class, clearly listed Ordinary level and Advanced level results. In addition, all academic certificates and university transcripts should be certified and attached to the application.
Required Degree Programs
- Degree in Risk Management and Insurance, Information Systems and Actuarial Science with at least upper second (2.1) class
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/graduate-trainee-risk-x4/
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to