Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post
1.0 QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting in the implementation of the Quality Assurance policy and framework;
- Coordinating and assisting in overseeing the Quality Assurance processes and procedures in various units of the University;
- Supporting and coordinating Institutional and Programme Quality and evaluation processes;
- Collecting up-to-date relevant and accurate data for processing and guiding University Management in timely decision making;
- Assisting in continuous evaluation of Departments’ compliance with Statutory and Regulatory Bodies’ requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants should have a degree in Statistics or equivalent qualification.
- A master’s degree in the above-mentioned field would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Details on salary, allowances and other benefits will be made available to short-listed candidates. Application letters, certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability and names of at least three (3) referees should be uploaded on: https://www.hit.ac.zw/vacancies/ in a single PDF file or email@example.com
NB: Harare Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer