ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONERS COUNCIL OF ZIMBABWE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant post of a Graduate Trainee-Procurement that has risen in the Environmental Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing Annual and Individual Procurement plans in line the organization’s annual budget.
- Liaising with Procurement Regulatory Authority on issues relating to Procurement.
- Ensuring compliance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (Chapter 22-23) as read together with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets (General) Regulation s15 of 2018.
- Championing the development and the implementation of the procurement plan for Council.
- Managing all procurements and contracts (tenders).
- Adopting appropriate procuring methods.
- Monitoring stock levels and place orders when required.
- Verification of the PRAZ Certificates from different suppliers on the PRAZ Portal.
- Sourcing quotations from PRAZ Registered suppliers
- Preparing bidding documents in compliance with provisions of the Procurement Act.
- Initiating bidding processes, bidding meetings, clarification and the receipt and opening of bids.
- Preparing bid notices and shortlists
- Evaluation of bids and any post qualifications negotiations required.
- Preparing contract documents and amendments.
Qualifications And Experience
- Honours Degree in Purchasing and Supply Management or equivalent degree.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license is an added advantage
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications should be forwarded to: Registrar; 14 Buckingham Road, Eastlea Harare or e-mail your application with detailed CV to email@example.com coping firstname.lastname@example.org