- The purpose of this training program is to equip learners with knowledge, skills and techniques to monitor, analyse, troubleshoot and resolve network issues in accordance with laid down processes and procedures.
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of the network for operational issues involving power plant
- failures, degradation and event correlation.
- Tracking and documenting faults and resolutions through a designated ticketing system.
- Communicating and coordinating resolution with other support levels including third parties and vendors.
- Escalate all issues and ensure all followup activities are completed and accurately documented.
- Responding to customer queries and following up to ensure issues have been restored
- Participating in site handovers
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly plant performance reports
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English, Mathematics and Science
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications or any commercial related field
- Aged below 25 years.
How To Apply
To apply for the above-listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your candidate
profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal:
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to