A leading organisation in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit a qualified individual to join our team and undergo a two-year graduate traineeship Program in graphic designing. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above-mentioned position.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Designing material across a wide range of printed formats including brochures, newsletters, leaflets, banners, event collateral, product packaging (including creating die-cut templates) and other offline marketing assets;
- Creation of motion graphics for broadcast and digital platforms;
- Updating and maintaining all current marketing material in line with product changes;
- Assisting third party production team at video or photo shoots in varied locations;
- Developing a brief from concept to final design;
- Working within the confines of strict Brand Standards and the ability to apply these correctly to internal and external facing campaigns;
- Creation of content for multimedia platforms.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 5 '0' Levels including English and Mathematics;
- Bachelor's degree in Creative and Art Design or related with a bias towards animation;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Conceptual thinker who can come up with creative ideas and solutions; A strong eye for visual composition;
- Editing skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email applications with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of birth, academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday, 18 February, 2022.
N.B. Only short listed applicants will be responded to.