The Infrastructure Development Bank of Zimbabwe ("IDBZ/the Bank") is a national Development Finance Institution (DFI) that promotes infrastructure development in various sectors including Water &Sanitation, Housing, Irrigation Infrastructure, Transport and Energy. These are key enablers to inclusive socio-economic development and growth. The Bank also supports private sector enterprise, focusing on the infrastructure value chain, agri-businesses, mining and export-oriented businesses.
In order to effectively execute its mandate, the Bank seeks to recruit the following personnel:
The position exists to create visual elements for the Bank's internal and external communications.
This position reports to the Chief Communications Officer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop design concepts for various Bank Campaigns
- Create and maintain graphic design content for branded communications and marketing tools which include layouts for advertisement, brochures, magazines, or other printed materials
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Assist in photo editing for the Bank's website and other print materials.
- File management and archiving for safe storage.
- Provide input on design concepts to various Bank Teams
Qualifications And Experience
This is a senior position and requires the following attributes:
- A Degree or Higher National Diploma in graphic design, computer graphics or a related field
- At least 5"0" Level passes, including English and Mathematics
- Ability to work with diverse teams;
- Strong communication and presentation skill,
- The ability to create computer-generated artwork using design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae by no later than 16:00 hours Friday, 5 August 2021. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
REMUNERATION For the above position, a highly competitive package is on offer, details of which would be disclosed to the shortlisted candidates.
To be considered, interested candidates are requested to forward t heir applications to:
The Director Corporate Services and Human Resources Department IDBZ
House 59 Gamal Abdel Nasser Road
or email to: email@example.com