An exciting opportunity for the position of Graduate Trainee-Forestry & Environmental Management has arisen at one of the Forestry Plantations in Mutare, Zimbabwe.
- Identify and implement appropriate strategies to address specific forestry and environmental health problems. Recommend and develop sustainable forestry resources management systems.
- Design and implement eco-friendly forestry, environment and safety policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance and standardisation of sustainable forestry resources management, environment, and health systems.
- Conduct inspections and audits of the environment and forestry resources and prepare reports.
- Liaise with forestry and environmental boards to keep abreast with relevant developments of environmental and forestry management legislations.
- A minimum of an Upper Second Class Degree (2.1) pass from a recognised University in Forestry and Environmental Management or Forestry Resources and Environmental Science.
- Must be below 28 years of age.
- Understanding of the FSC is a requirement.
- Knowledge and experience of forestry and sawmilling operations will give an edge.
- A good remuneration package commensurate with the qualifications and experience will be given to the successful candidate.
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned requirements should send their resumes with certified copies of their academic qualifications to email@example.com