An exciting opportunity has arisen for young, ambitious and highly motivated recent graduates to join Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust. The successful incumbents will undergo an intensive 1-year Graduate Learnership program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in the development of communications materials and multimedia products that are attractive, consistent, well written and propel interest:
- Supporting the development and design of digital content for social media, web and print materials.
- Utilizing online metrics tools (such as Google Analytics) to report on statistics for websites, social media sites, management of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Assist in developing and designing visibility materials such as flyers and brochures for different projects.
- Follow PZAT supported conferences and provide quick relevant updates for them.
- Website updating and development, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Provide support on the implementation of the knowledge management strategy of the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree in Communication, Journalism and Media Studies, Mass Communication; Public Relations; or any other related field
- Must have graduated in 2021 or 2022.
- 25 years or below.
- Ability to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Agile and Proactive.
- Ability to make informed decisions.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
How to Apply
Interested suitable qualifying candidates should submit their application letter and detailed CV, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31 March 2023