The Infrastructure Development Bank of Zimbabwe ("IDBZ/the Bank") is a national Development Finance Institution (DFD that promotes infrastructure development in various sectors including Water & Sanitation, Housing, Irrigation Infrastructure, Transport and Energy. These are key enablers to inclusive socio-economic development and growth. The Bank also supports private sector enterprises, focusing on the infrastructure value chain, agri-businesses, mining and export-oriented businesses.
This position reports to the Manager - Climate Finance and Sustainability Division.
Reporting to the Climate Finance and Sustainability Manager, the job requires the incumbent to provide technical support to Bank clients in developing Concept Notes and full-scale Funding Proposals meeting the GCF's requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing GCF project Concept Notes and full project proposals for Bank
- Developing and keeping updated guidelines for reviewing client Concept Notes
- Reviewing client project Concept Notes and assisting them to develop full project proposals
- Keeping a database of Concept Notes and project proposals received from clients
- Ensuring that project proposals adhere to the GCF's investment criteria
- Assisting Bank clients to access climate finance from other sources apart from the GCF and ensuring that the investment criteria for such sources is adhered to
Qualifications And Experience
- Graduate degree in Climate Sciences, Economics; Development Finance/CIimate Finance or related disciplines,
- At least I years' working experience.
- A post graduate degree in the relevant areas will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae by not later than 16:00 hours on Friday 19 August 2022.
To be considered, interested candidates are requested to forward their applications to:
Acting Director Corporate Services and Human Resources Department
99 Gamal Abdel Nasser Road
or email: email@example.com