Applications are invited to fill in the vacant position that has arisen within Zimnat Microfinance: Graduate Trainee - Back Office Operations (Bulawayo)
Reporting to the Regional Operations Supervisor the main responsibilities of this role will include:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Attending to walk-in clients and telephone enquiries.
- Assisting clients to interpret loan applications and ensuring adherence to KYC requirements. Preparing of submissions to paying authorities for loan deductions.
- Preparing of submissions to the Credit Committee and ensuring adherence to service turnaround time.
- Receipting of repayments and loan balances reconciliations. Capturing first level data in the loan management system for client creation, loan creation, repayments, refunds, reallocations and unallocated receipts.
- Filing of client records for Southern Region (Bulawayo, Gweru, Kwekwe & Zvishavane).
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal position holder should possess the following competencies, skills a experience:
- Degree in Finance, Banking, Business Studies or related qualification
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical mind with a clear demonstrable bias towards numbers
- Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills
- Be able to exercise maturity and work autonomously with minimum supervision
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters together with CV's, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than the 27th of September 2022 to email@example.com.
NB: Being an equal opportunity employer applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities.