- This person will assist the Internal Auditor to perform financial, compliance, and performance audits and special projects on behalf of Chiredzi Town Council.
- The graduate trainee will report to the Internal Auditor
Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducts financial related compliance and performance audits of Council revenues, expenditures, inventories, payroll computations, contracts and other accounts
- Ensure Council financial and operational integrity, accountability, efficiency and effectiveness, and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assess management’s internal control structure to ensure that policies, procedures and controls are in place and working as intended, in order to minimize the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse; gathers and
- Analyzes audit fieldwork results and reaches conclusions. Reports these conclusions, findings and recommendations verbally and in writing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Internal Auditor.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Auditing, Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- A minimum of one year working experience in a local authority
How To Apply
Send copies of CVs and certified copies of certificates to the Town secretary, Chiredzi Town Council, 69 Inyathi Chiredzi or email them to email@example.com before 17 march 2022