Jena Mines, a member of Kuvimba Mining House in the Midlands Province of Zimbabwe has an exciting and challenging career opportunities. Applications are invited from competent, qualified, and experienced individuals to fill the vacant Graduate Learnership positions on a twenty-four-month fixed term contract basis.
Graduate Leanership Disciplines:
- Mining Engineering Metallurgy.
- Mechancial Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Human Resources Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Two years structured learnership program in the respective area of study
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant degree from a reputable University with a 2.1 or better degree class.
- Should be 25 years of age or younger
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of ISO Standards.
- Attachment in the Mining Industry an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed CVs and proof of qualifications are to be forwarded to: Email email@example.com
Deadline: 2 December 2022