ActionAid Zimbabwe is a global justice organization working in over 40 countries, taking sides with people living in poverty and exclusion to achieve social justice, poverty eradication and gender equality. ActionAid Zimbabwe has articulated a strong stand on gender justice and safeguarding through its child protection and anti-sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse policies. ActionAid is committed to taking an intersectional feminist approach to Safeguarding, recognizing how forms of abuse and oppression intersect.
ActionAid Zimbabwe seeks to recruit for the following 1-year Graduate Internship.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The intern shall function collaboratively as a member of the RDA team and will play a significant role in providing secretarial, office maintenance and administrative support in order to ensure that the RDA office services are provided in an efficient and effective manner.
Qualifications And Experience
- Recent graduate with a degree in Business Administration, Business Studies, Human Resource, Logistic or equivalent. 1-year work related learning experience in Administration, Human Resource, or related field
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills Well-groomed and presentable
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
How To Apply
Please submit a maximum of 3-page Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter to the attention of Human Resources. All applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 September 2022 at 1700 hours. Please ensure your email subject clearly reads position applied for. Given the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, no hard copies will be accepted.
NB: Only applications sent with the job title in the subject line will be considered. Whilst all applications received will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.