Duration: 12 months
Reports to: Secretary
- Information Management and Records x2
- Finance and Accounting x1
- Legal x2
Duties and Responsibilities
- The information management intern's duties will include assisting with filing, record keeping and maintenance of hardware and software systems.
- The Finance and Accounting intern will assist with bookkeeping and banking.
- The legal intern will assist with all legal matters of the Council which includes but are not limited to drafting and revising legal and statutory instruments.
- Adegree in Information Technology from a reputable University
- A degree in Accounting or the equivalent from a reputable University
- Adegree in Law from a reputable University
How To Apply
To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.