The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is Inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging position which have arisen in the Organization.
GIS SPECIALIST The applicants will be based at Head Office in Harare, reporting to the Irrigation Development Manager.
- Conducting geospatial modeling and spatial analysis.
- Collect field data and develop standard and custom maps of water resources, water supply infrastructure, irrigation areas. etc.
- Monitoring areas under irrigation using goo-referenced database.
- Coordinating the acquisition and integration of new spatial data.
- Producing maps that indicate the spatial distribution of various kinds of data including the rainfall pattern.
- Conducting data mapping to discover various patterns and trends for water resources and irrigation in Zimbabwe.
- Degree in bachelor's degree in Geographic Information Systems or equivalent
- GIS certification and experience using ESRI AreGIS software products will be an added advantage.
- Capable to work under minimum supervision and must possess excellent communications and collaborative skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications and CVs to :-
The Human Capital Manager
ZINWA Head Office
P. O. Box CY 617
Or email to email@example.com on or before 25" March 2022