Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (Pvt) Ltd (ZCDC). aims to be a World Class Diamond Producer. Pursuant to resourcing its expansion projects, ZCDC seeks applications from qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the following positions that have arisen within the organisation:
Reporting to the Exploration Manager, the job is based at the Mine and is responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Designing geophysical exploration programs in line with corporate strategic plan and objectives.
- Working closely with the departmental team of geoscientists to identify opportunities, evaluate programs, provide oversight on execution of short term, medium term, and long-term geophysical exploration programs.
- Carrying out ground and or drone driven geophysical surveys on exploration target areas.
- To acquire and process geophysical data as it is generated from geophysical surveys.
- Acquisition, processing, modelling and interpretation of Gravity, Magnetic and Resistivity data sets.
- Carrying out ground Gravity, Magnetics and EM surveys using Scintrex CG3 gravimeters and Geometries, GEM Magnetometers and Maxmin Equipment for EM.
- Perform quality control, monitoring, and processing of geophysical data.
- Field administration work.
- Generation of technical reports on geophysical surveys.
Qualifications And Experience
- MSc in Exploration Geophysics or equivalent.
- BSc Degree in Geology or Physics.
- At least 7 years of work experience in diamond exploration on greenfield projects.
- Experience in the use of ArcGIS and other geophysical data management software is an advantage.
- Good communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of SHEQ Management Systems.
How To Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their applications together with a current resume (CV) clearly stating the position being applied for to email@example.com.