A lithium mining company is on the job market and seeking to recruit. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above vacant positions.The positions are based at the mine in Manicaland area
Duties And Responsibilities
- Supporting Geologists by collecting and analysing
- information from rock and soil samples.
- Preparing and submitting technical reports of research findings.
- Conducting meticulous record-keeping and database management. .
- Assisting in preparing geological maps.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of Diploma in Geology
- 2 years of post-qualification experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application letters together with CVs to email@example.com not later than Thursday 1st of September 2022