The Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe in partnership with the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Rwanda under the auspices of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed on 23rd December 2021, is recruiting competent Zimbabwean educational personnel to be employed in Rwanda.
- Teach and educate students in accordance with guidelines provided in Competence-Based Curriculum framework;
- Teach and educate ALL students according to their educational needs, abilities for the development of their full potentials;
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students using active methods, techniques and strategies (including ICTs) that develop subject and generic competences;
- Set relevant tasks for formative and summative assessment in line with Competence-Based Assessment principles
- Assess, mark, record and analyze students' works; provide feedback and take adequate decisions;
- Participate in remedial program activities organized at school level
- Create appropriate teaching and learning materials using local available materials through improvisation strategies;
- Organize/participate in co-curricular activities aiming at improvement of student teachers English proficiency level
- Organize/Participate in School-based Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities
- Work towards the implementation of the school improvement plan;
- Prepare and use appropriately required pedagogical documents
- Master of Education Degree with specialization in Sciences (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) with at least 3 years of teaching experience.
- Bachelor of Education Degree with specialization in Sciences (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) A-th at least 5 years of teaching experience.
Required competencies and Technical skills:
- Digital literacy skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Analytical skills
- Decision-making skills
- Leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Time management skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to express their interest to apply for these positions by filling out the online form accessible by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/FzDhmRYPoncWU8oA9
Candidates who will pass the pre-selection stage will be recommended by the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe to be registered in the online recruitment system managed by the two responsible Ministries.
Interested candidates should complete their expression of interest not later than 4 June 2022 at 5:00 pm (Harare Time). For further details or queries, candidates may contact Mr. David Munikwa, Senior Labor Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone at +263 716 555425