Tsapo Group of companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking to employ the services of a General Manager responsible for day to day operations of one of its SBUs specializing in dealership of electric vehicles and renewable energy solutions.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Formulating SBU objectives in line with Group Operations Manager to ensure the business achieves its obligations.
- Review and monitor the business to ensure that objectives are achieved.
- Guides the business and create a culture of delivery, and create the required leadership and direction into the future.
- Creates the measures of business success to ensure that strategic objectives are attained or exceeded.
- Formulate, develop and implement strategies to manage the external environment in a way that benefits the business.
- Set performance targets and manage subordinates' performance.
- Formulating of SBU budget and reviewing it accordingly.
- Ensure full understanding of Finance Policies and ensure compliance within the SBU as a whole.
- Design localized promotions to increase brand visibility, preference, growth and sales dominance.
Qualifications And Experience
- Master in Business Administration.
- Degree in Marketing Management or Business Studies or Transport and Logistics Management.
- Strong background in business management/ marketing/ sales.
- Experience in electrical motor vehicles or an electrical background is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years' experience in senior management position.
- A clean class 4 Driver's licence.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send in their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org