Reporting to the Caretaker, the successful candidate will keep the centre's grounds'and premises clean and hygienic.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Plant and maintain lawns, shrubs and flowers to enhance the Centre's appearance.
- Sweep grounds and surface drains to keep them clean.
- Collect and empty refuse bins to maintain a hygienic environment.
- Clear the incinerator to keep it clean and hygienic.
- Ensure adequate safe keeping of tools and equipment to prevent pilferage.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 Ordinary Levels including English and Mathematics.
- 1 year experience in maintenance work Team orientation
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team orientation
How To Apply
Those interested in pursuing this opportunity should either hand deliver their applications with CV's and certified copies of professional qualifications to: NSSA House Cnr Sam Nujoma (2nd Street)/Setous Avenue Harare.
Or, alternatively post their applications to:
The Deputy Director - Human Resources
National Social Security Authority
P.O. Box CY 1387
To reach not later than close of business on 7 October 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.