We are looking for a male general hand/driver preferably with past experience as a general hand and with a clean class 2 driver's license, to fill in the vacant position within our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the offices by sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors
- cleaning doors, furniture, and windows and disinfecting.
- Monitoring and keeping track of routine inspection and maintenance activities as the day progresses.
- Emptying waste bins into waste bags and carrying the waste bags to collection points- washing and rearranging bins when required
- Pick up and deliver messages, documents, packages, and other items between offices or departments.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, and chairs to prepare facilities for events such as ceremonies or meetings.
- Keep all public spaces neat and tidy (mow, trim lawns, etc.)Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to the building operating system.
- Ensure all doors are locked and all appliances have been switched off after operating hours.
- Transport clients/ packages to and from the destination assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining the vehicle and reporting any faults.
- Be available to cover other facilities staff due to annual leave or other leave.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Be physically fit and able to carry heavy machinery and work well under pressure.
- Class 2 driver's license.
- Defensive Drivers Certificate is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 O' Levels.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and copies of certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline: 24 March 2023