Rujeko Home Based Care is inviting suitably qualified persons to work as employees for an Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Project in Buhera District in the above-mentioned post.
Reporting to Programs Manager
Providing support and advocacy to survivors and their families to ensure that service providers meet their obligations under protocol for management of sexual violence against children;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitating disclosure, reporting and appropriate system response to cases of sexual violence against children with a focus on holding perpetrators accountable;
- Scouting cases of SGBV among children and timely link/provide them with post GBV services inclusive of clinical, psychosocial support, child protection and legal services;
- Implementation of prevention programmes within communities and promote the development and strengthening of community based response mechanisms, in collaboration with local leadership structures;
- Maintaining up-to-date case management files for survivors of GBV.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Social Work/Social Sciences
- At least 1 year experience in GBV response duties.
- Experience of implementing USAID Funded projects an added advantage.