This role is responsible for conducting removal of deceased, preparation of deceased for family and manages funeral planning and execution.
- Co-ordinates funeral process end to end.
- Supports family through the process and in sourcing requirements for funerals.
- Management and maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensures bodies are treated in the required religious manner.
- Co-ordinates and executes all requirements of the funeral for the family.
- Management of gravesite and equipment.
- End-to-End Testing, Funeral Services, In Sourcing, People Management, Strategic Planning
- Diploma (Dip) (Required)