The U.S Embassy Public Diplomacy Section announces the 2023 Fulbright Foreign Student Program. This program will award scholarships to Zimbabwean university faculty for advanced degrees in the United States. Designed primarily to provide professional development and strengthen higher education, the Student Program is the largest Fulbright program in Africa.
The Fulbright program is the premier international educational exchange program sponsored by the United States Department of State, funded by the U.S. Congress.
- Zimbabwean citizenship;
- Affiliation with, and commitment to work at an educational institution in Zimbabwe upon completion of the program;
- Completed prior academic study equivalent to at least a 4-year U.S. bachelor's degree;
- Outstanding academic records and preparation in their chosen field;
- Satisfactory test scores (TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.). N.B. Test fees are paid for finalists by the Fulbright program; and
- Commitment to completing the program within a specific timeframe and returning home immediately afterwards.
*Awards will be announced in March/April 2023 for programs beginning in August/September 2023.
Program site: https://bit.ly/34iksHm
Application Website: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2023