Christian Care invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the vacant contract position to man the front office desk, provide secretarial service and record keeping for the office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The incumbent will attend to visitors,
- Operate the telephone switchboard,
- Control of movement of incoming and outgoing mail,
- Organizing meetings and taking minutes,
- Keeping the Program Director's diary,
- Processing of Microsoft Office documents,
- Attending to the welfare of visitors, and record keeping.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 5 'O' levels including English language,
- Certificate in secretarial studies,
- Computer literacy
- Must have good front office/ public relations and be a practicing Christian.
- At least one year experience in a similar position.
How To Apply
Applications, clearly marking the position being applied for, with detailed CV including copies of educational qualification, and police clearance should be delivered to 34 Manby Road, Bluffhill, Harare or sent via email to email@example.com not later that 25 September 2022.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.