Applications are invited for the above position.
- Selling and marketing content to potential markets Selling and Marketing Airtime for the television station.
- Getting sponsorship for programming. Plan and coordinate services and work schedules with the Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure quality service delivery and customer's satisfaction.
- Develop and pursue strategic creative briefs in support of the company's goals and meet revenue obiectives.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing station's objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote the products and services.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors.
- Initiate market research studies and analyse their findings. Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Experience in developing and managing client relationships.
- Responsible to the Head of Sales & Marketing, the Key Result Areas of the Sales and Marketing Executive are shown hereunder: -
- Candidates should have an upper first class Degree in Marketing
- 25+ years
- 5 years' experience as a Sales & Marketing Executive in a broadcasting environment. Ability to travel and can attend events and conferences at short notice.
- Must be a member of a professional body i.e. MAZ
- Be self-motivated and have a self driven sense of achievement
How To Apply
Written .applications clearly. marked. "SALES AN'D MARKETING EXECUTIVE AND THE TOWN" should be submitted with detailed Curriculum Vitae no later than 1 5th March 2022. to: firstname.lastname@example.org