The Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe in partnership with the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Rwanda under the auspices of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed on 23rd December 2021, is recruiting competent Zimbabwean educational personnel to be employed in Rwanda.
- Teach and educate student teachers in accordance with the guidelines provided by the TTC curriculum framework;
- Teach and educate ALL student-teachers according to their educational needs, and abilities for the development of their full potentials;
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students using active methods, techniques and strategies (including ICTs) that develop subject and generic competencies;
- Set relevant tasks for formative and summative assessment in line with competence-based assessment principles
- Assess, mark, record and analyze student teachers' works; provide feedback and take adequate decisions
- Participate in remedial program activities organized at school level
- Create appropriate teaching and learning materials using local available materials through improvisation strategies
- Organize/participate in co-curricular activities aiming at improvement of student teachers English proficiency level
- Organize/Participate in School-based Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities at TTC and demonstration schools;
- Provide support and guidance to student teachers during preparation of lessons to be delivered in pre-primary and primary demonstration schools
- Observe lessons and provide constructive feedback to student teachers during teaching practice and school attachment periods.
- Work towards the implementation of the school improvement plan;
- Prepare and use appropriately required pedagogical documents
- Master of Education Degree with specialization in Educational Psychology, with at least 3 years of teaching experience.
- Bachelor of Education Degree with specialization in Educational Psychology, with at least 5 years of teaching experience.
Required competences and Technical skills:
- Digital literacy skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous leaming
- Analytical skill's
- Decision making skills
- Leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Time management skills
- Results oriented
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to express their interest to apply for these positions by filling out the online form accessible by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/FzDhmRYPoncWU8oA9
Candidates who will pass the pre-selection stage will be recommended by the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe to be registered in the online recruitment system managed by the two responsible Ministries.
Interested candidates should complete their expression of interest not later than 4 June 2022 at 5:00 pm (Harare Time). For further details or queries, candidates may contact Mr. David Munikwa, Senior Labor Officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +263 716 555425