The University of Zimbabwe is inviting applications for the above vacant post:
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Moving controls, devices and levers to drive forklift to transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading to line and storage.
- Organizing and securing stored pallets.
- Loading and unloading materials manually, or on to pallets, platforms, skids or lifting devices.
- Performing routine post and pre inspections to ensure suitable working nature or lifting devices.
- Performing general cleaning to keep the area clean and safe of excess debris.
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants must possess the following:
- A Valid Forklifting Certificate.
- Traceable experience in Forklift operation workshops, equipment, operation of plants and maintenance in related field.
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language, Mathematics and a Science Subject.
- A clean criminal record.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit six copies of applications, IDs, birth certificate and CVs, giving full particulars including full name, place and date of birth and six copies of academic and professional qualifications for each set of application. Applicants must give information on experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, names and addresses of three referees. Applications should be addressed and either hand delivered or posted to: -
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Certified copies of school and college certificates must be attached to each set of application.