Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the abovepositions
Duties And Responsibilities
- Scheduling of works and following projects plans.
- Coordination and mobilizing of resources.
- Communicate scope of work to operators and contractors.
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment.
- Provide full time on site supervision.
- Facilitate a safe work culture.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree/ National Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology
- Reading and interpreting drawings skills are expected
- At least 5 years of experience in the construction industry working on road projects
- Strong knowledge on earthworks
- Someone who can be able to plan and act proactively
- Construction related certificate an addded advantage (esp survey and/civil tech)
- A valid driver's license
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and Application letter to email@example.com
NB: Applications should be sent on or before 31 May 2022