- Handling all foreign exchange transactions, cash, cheques, and foreign currencies.
- Location: Conticash Aspindale, Magaba And Bulawayo Branches)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Matching demand and supply of foreign exchange to maintain the required foreign exchange and deposits with the bank.
- Carrying out accurate foreign exchange transactions settlement with all procedural formalities and documentations.
- Buying and selling, ensuring to up-sell at all times.
- Providing exceptional customer service and building rapport with clients.
- Working to sales targets.
- Handling Money transfers with approved Agents.
- Handling large amounts of cash.
- Dealing with all foreign exchange enquiries and ordering currency.
- Balancing and banking at the end of the day.
- Maintain proper records of all transactions.
- Report suspicious Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism activities to superiors.
- Preparing Daily reports.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Certificate in Banking/Finance/Admin/Accounts
- Clerical exposure in Admin/Finance Environments
- Excellent Customer Service
- Resident in or near area of interest
How To Apply
Send your CV to the following email address, indicating the branch you want to be considered for in the Email Subject Line: email@example.com