We are looking for Attaches for our Business Enterprise Development Department. The position has arisen in Rutenga, Mwenezi.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Evaluating the nutritional value, colour, flavour and texture of wine.
- Testing food samples for particular types of moulds, yeast and bacteria that may be harmful.
- Ensuring that wine manufacturing processes conform with government, processing, consumer and industry standards.
- Exploring alternative manufacturing methods.
- Producing new mapfura products.
- Working closely with other food production staff including microbiologists, engineers, packaging specialists and buyers.
- Establishing low-cost wholesale production methods.
- Investigating and setting standards for safety and quality.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
- The students should be studying towards a Degree in Food Science or any other related field.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae together with the letters from their universities to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 09 October 2022, clearly labelled Food Science Intern - Rutenga, Mwenezi in the subject line.