A lithium mining company is on the job market and seeking to recruit. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions
The positions are based at the mine in Manicaland area
Duties And Responsibilities
- Installing, maintaining, and overhauling of mechanical equipment Performing a variety of maintenance tasks such as preventive maintenance Attend to all breakdowns that need attention and rectify the problem or faults timeously to ensure maximum production
- Adherence to scheduled maintenance, inspections, and service on all mechanical systems.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Ensuring overall effectiveness of all equipment.
- Completing work orders and checklists The health and safety of the production personnel working in his/her supervision
Qualifications And Experience
- Five years of post-qualification experience, with a minimum of three years in a mining environment
- Knowledge of SHEQ management systems is an added advantage
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com clearly indicating The position you are applying for in the email subject by end of business day on Friday 27 May 2022.
NB: Further details of this job opportunity will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.