Zimpapers is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Fitter and Turner
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planned and breakdown maintenance of all assets using an innovative approach to maintenance to minimize downtime.
- Execution of engineering projects.
- Problem diagnosis in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Supervision and training of apprentices.
- Compliance with ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements, and all other regulatory and statutory requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of 5.0" Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- National Certificate in Machine Shop Engineering/Fitting and Turning.
- Two years. post apprenticeship experience, preferably in the Printing and Packaging Industry.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should send their written applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Head: Human Resources
Zimpapers Commercial Printing Division
102 Simon Mazorodze Road
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org