Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (Pvt) Ltd (ZCDC). aims to be a World Class Diamond Producer. Pursuant to resourcing its expansion projects, ZCDC seeks applications from qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the following positions that have arisen within the organisation:
Reporting to the Engineering Foreman, the job is based at the Male and is responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Carrying out new installations and modifications fixed plan..
- Carrying out daily inspection and routine checks on fixed plants.
- Ensuring that breakdowns are resolved in shortest possible time.
- Interpreting drawing and machining of components as specified
Qualifications And Experience
- Five (5)0' Level passes including Mathematics and English
- Class 1 Journeyman holder.
- At least three (3) years post apprenticeship experience in a mining, processing plant or heavy manufacturing environment.
- Sound knowledge of SHEQ Management Systems.
How To Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their applications together with a current resume (CV) clearly stating the position being applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org.