Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above post which has arisen in National Fencing.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carrying out daily inspection and routine checks on machines in the plant
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Completing job cards and maintenance sheets for the job done
- Ensuring that breakdowns are solved in the shortest time possible
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 O Levels, including Maths, English, and Science.
- National Certificate in Machineshop Engineering.
- Class 1 Journeyman
- Apprentice trained an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of Barbed Wire machines and Diamond Mesh machines.
- Knowledge of SHE standards
- Ability to work under pressure
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications and curriculum vitae not later than 07 October 2022 to: email@example.com