Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals at Cam and Motor Mine to fill the below vacancies that have arisen in the Engineering Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidate will report to the Mechanical Chargehand and will among other duties be responsible for the following:
- Shift work and carrying out plant maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Conducting effective root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- Identifying equipment that needs improvement, upgrading or replacement.
- Able to operate and show experience of working lathes, milling machines and vertical borers.
- Carrying out duties in compliance with and in support of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management Systems
Qualifications And Experience
- Class 1 Journeyman Fitting and Turning.
- 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- Working knowledge of HSE systems and standards
- Prior working experience in a mining/heavy industrial environment an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit written applications
together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Senior Human Resources Officer Cam and Motor Mine
P.O Box 57
Or Email to: email@example.com