A leading company in the Digital, Printing and Publishing Industry is looking for suitable person to fill the above mentioned position that has arisen in the organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planned and breakdown maintenance of all assets.
- Using an innovative approach to maintenance to minimize downtime.
- Execution of engineering projects. ).
- Problem diagnosis in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Supervision and training of apprentices.
- Compliance with ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements, and all other regulatory and statutory requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
- 25 years and above
- Minimum of 5 "0" Levels Including English Language and Mathematics.
- National Certificate in Machine Shop Engineering/Fitting and Turning.
- Two years' post apprenticeship experience, preferably in the Printing and Packaging Industry.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should send their written applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional certificates not later than the 9th of September 2022 to:
The Head: Human Resources
Zimpapers Commercial Printing Division
102 Simon Mazorodze Road Southerton
Or E-mail: email@example.com