Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel preferably in a plastic manufacturing environment to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbents will report to the Workshop Foreman.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5'0' Levels including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
- Class one skilled worker certificate in Fitting and Turning.
- At least 2 years post app experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering working drawings.
- Ability to modify, design and manufacture engineering components with or without drawings.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, planning and communication skills.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Attends to plant installations and maintenance as and when necessary.
- Orders spares and other requirements for the workshop by raising the internal requisition as and when necessary.
- Enforces health and safety standartatt as. oc
- Carries out annual national plant overhaul as and when necessary.
- Liaises with external parties for any jobs that need to be done and when necessary. Maintains spares and materials records.
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Foreman.
How To Apply
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted