To ensure accurate reporting and accounting of revenue, cost of sales, inventory, fixed assets and receivables. To provide technical support to the reporting function.
- Supports the implementation of the Finance strategy within the assigned Finance Operations section.
- Monitors and implements processes and procedures as per Service Level Agreement.
- Review the weekly dashboard for the operations section and communicate key issues to the CFO.
- Approve recommended changes to the Credit Policy based on changes in environment and trends noted in the market.
- Ensure credit is given to customers within policy and approve any recommended waivers.
- Ensure that correct processes and procedures are followed in vetting, approval and disconnection of customers within the credit control department.
- Review debtors’ reconciliations, provision workings and reconciliations.
- Approve product pricing and price changes made in the system, and subsequently review the price changes audit trail report.Review all monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Review the monthly capital projects schedules.
- Review analysis of monthly revenue performance and identify revenue buckets that have been understated.
- Review input into VAT Output and reconciliation of Special Excise Duty.
- Reviews monthly analysis of network costs spend and recommend areas of efficiency to Networks.Review monthly revenue, cost of sales and receivables reconciliations.
- Review and assess assumptions used in computing the rehabilitation provision.
- Review and approve daily flash revenue report.
- Approve payments to the banks within determined threshold.
- Approve all journals and billing adjustments posted into Oracle and the billing system for Debtors
Qualification, Skills and Experience
Chartered Accountant or equivalentPost graduate qualification (MBA/MSC) will be an advantage6 to 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, with a minimum of 2 years in a Management position
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/financial-controller-operations-x1/