An exciting career opportunity has arisen within the Group Finance Division of CBZ Holdings for the role of Financial Accountant. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this
is a career opportunity for you.
Duties And Responsibilities
What we expect from you
- Participate in designing financial reporting packs for quarterly, half yearly and annual reporting periods in line with IFRS and guidance given by various accounting bodies (PAAB, ICAZ, ACCA, etc).
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial results (Half year, quarterly and annual) for the Group and the Holding company.
- Work with the Senior Financial Accountant in preparing the Group’s trading updates in line with the requirements of ZSE and applicable IFRSs.
- Participate in the preparation of the Group’s press release for external publication.
- Contribute support towards ensuring that financial reporting matters of the holding company are in compliance with IFRS and other regulatory bodies.
- Assist the Senior Financial Accountant in leading formal IFRS presentations to subsidiaries.
- Support regular reviews aimed at developing and enhancing reporting processes, documentation and internal and external communications
- Prepare monthly financial accounting analysis, and quarterly, half year and annual financial reports for the Holding company.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and exceptional reports for the Holding company.
- Track transactions posted in the Holding company cashbook for integrity and cleanliness.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash flow movement reports and oversee payments to service providers.
- Maintain and monitor intercompany transactions and balances and ensures that all outstanding balances are cleared on time.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- A full professional qualification such as ACCA, CA, or similar is essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience working preferably in a similar role.
- Good communication skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate work.
- Above average computer skills in MS Word, Excel and accounting packages.
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered,email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: email@example.com not later than Friday